Suicide Bereavement Support Group
Bega Valley Suicide Bereavement Support Group, assists people as they rebuild their lives after suicide loss.
How can this group help?
Provides a confidential, safe space where people who have been bereaved by suicide can,
- meet other people who have also experienced suicide loss
- find hope and encouragement from being with others who are further along their recovery journey
- be supported in their grief
- hear what others have found helpful
- gain knowledge, skills and confidence as they learn how to participate more fully in their life again
- receive information about additional support as needed.
Group leaders are qualified facilitators supported by SPAN. A referral is not required to access this service. For more information you can contact Bega Valley SPAN.